Name: Jim Casart

Job Title: Government Contracting Consultant, Vacation Specialist, CPA

Bio: A founder of GovCon Alliance and the founder of Team 80 who is on a mission to end small business failure. We help business owners focus on the 20% of their business that is their unique gift to the world. In other words, what makes them money. Team 80 takes care of the other 80% by providing anytime/anywhere, full-service, cloud-based, back office financial and accounting functions. Finally, the timely, accurate information owners need to run successful businesses.

Website: Team80

Jim Casart

Jim Casart

Message Jim Casart

"*" indicates required fields

By filling out and submitting this form, you are agreeing to our privacy policy.
I am granting permission for your company to contact me by phone, email, and SMS for service, sales and/or marketing purposes.
Go to Top